Converting your visitors into Customers is as simple and easy like cake, but then again not everyone bakes. So let’s give you our top 5 tactics to play with and see if it fits you.
- Identify your visitors need
Don’t assume their needs, that’s the worst thing one does, assumptions! Instead research, you’ll be amazed with all that you can find out with a little time spent on;
- Analytic Data on key phrases that are searched on Google by visitors.
- Recognizing how to use these key phrases in your copy to form a physiological bond with them.
- Ask them directly as to what they are looking for, how could you be of help in it.
- Commit to Satisfy
Once you have identified your Customers needs and desires what’s the best thing you can do with that knowledge? You cater to them; you commit to comply with them by;
- Connecting your product/website to their needs/desires
- Make them recognize how you differ from the competitors.
- Optimistic Demeanor
All stats and study show that the being positive wins hearts and attracts big time. it not only promotes your image but makes you seen out there making you viral and getting you your target audience sales. And this can be simple all you do is;
- Be friendly, use easy terms, easy words and being clear instead of confusing
- Have a problem solving attitude
- Be casual, crack a small joke, get them in ease
- And lastly be positive!
- Narrating your Experience
Relay your past experience bringing them the human touch in you and your company, something they would relate to, every present had a past and not all success stories started out and made its way easy. Portray a journey, who doesn’t like a good story making sure you point out;
- A dream
- A struggle
- The Obstacles
- The victory
- Addressing their concerns
No matter how enticing we make our content we need to see the point of view of our Customers, which means we need to address all the issues for them to click on to us. It could be;
- Trust issues
- Expense issues
- Product issues
- Process and payment issues.
Once must always be changing along times, making sure they learn the new ins and outs of the web world, that being said, minor tweaks here and there helps along in learning and experimenting to get you exactly what you need.