I have seen people having small business are not in favor of having an official website because they feel that having a small business setup doesn’t require a website, or designing a website is so much of a hassle, as some people assume that their customers will not bother to visit their website.
In spite of all these reasons, I believe all small business owner should have their company’s website. But that does not mean you need to create arduous or fancy websites with different animations and functionality. A simple yet informative website having 4-5 pages, which can cover your about, contact information and service page will work just fine to deliver all the important information to your clients.
The benefits of having a website:
- The Web site will give an opportunity to new customers to learn about your company. When you got out in your social circle you can easily address your website, this will give them ease to know about your business by visiting your website. This will also help you in increasing our sales, by converting visitors into buyers.
- You can easily update your services to your website rather than printing on your marketing material, it will also cost you inexpensive.
- You can also update your own website if you have little knowledge about Adobe Contribute or HTML. Or you can hire a designer to make updates and make changes to your website.
- Printed material has limited space, so can not compile all the information, graphics, photos in a letter size paper. While an official website is best fit to convey all the information, scrolling becomes easy for a reader if they want more information.
- Official website, gives the impression of established and professional business. Your customers can easily get all the answers and information from your well written, user friendly website.
- If you have a product or services that you can deliver everywhere, then creating a website, can increase your marketing visibility around the world
- You can also use SEO tools to show up your website on google search engine when people look for products or services related to your business.
- You can also sell your products through an online shopping cart, you also add-on newsletter and sign up feature to increase your client list.
- You can also add tutorials to your websites to educate about the usage of your product and to spread awareness.
So don’t wait now, hire a designer and talk to them about your business goals and tell them to develop a website for you according to your business needs.